8 Quick and Easy Valentine Crafts
Posted on February 8, 2011
Valentine’s Day is just one week away. How is your preparation going on for the big day? Glad to know if you’re doing great and all ready to celebrate the month of love. However, if you’re one of those who have not started anything yet and the red and pink are no where to be seen around your home, dont worry just yet. We’ll be sharing some great Valentine ideas to help you get started.
We’ve got a couple of friends asking for some quick and easy Valentine’s preparation ideas and we would like to thank all the awesome crafters and bloggers out there for sharing their ideas with us. We’ve selected some of our favourite Valentine’s Day crafts and we’re sharing them with you here. We promise they’re all quick, easy and fun stuffs. Your home will be filled with lots of love in no time.
1. Bedroom Heart bunting – Decorative papers, and ribbon
2. Heart-shaped tea bag by Martha Stewart
3. Valentine subway art by eighteen25 (download)
4. Love valentine candle
5. Heart shaped box of chocolates by inchmark
6. Valentine card by Paperseed (download , download3D)
7. Heart bookmark by Martha Stewart
8. Candy bar wrappers by Nice Package (download)
All you need to do is print, cut, glue and decorate. Enjoy!
Sweet Valentine Crafts:
1. Mulberry Mini Rose Buds 2. Bliss Bunting 3. Soft Felt Love Hearts