If you’ve noticed, a lot of celebrities, fashion elites or even the teen living next door are styling the half bun instead of the usual top knot this year.
What’s appealing about this style is it looks simple but at the same time it looks like you’ve actually done something to your hair, even if you haven’t washed it for days.
Thus, today we’re going to show you how does this work on your hair regardless of length you have.
P.s half buns don’t have to be sloppy and undone. If you style it right, you can rock this hairstyle from office to a party night.
1. Half Bun for Short Hair
2. Half Bun for Mid Length Hair
3. Half Bun For Long Hair
3 Simple Steps To Create The Half Bun
1. Grab a section of hair from the top of your head.
If your hair has a thick volume, don’t pull hair from below your eye line.
However, if you have fine hair, you can always add more to make the bun look more voluminous.
2. Then use an elastic band, pretend that you’re going to tie a ponytail but before you pull the hair all the way through, create the bun.
For the hair tie, I’ll suggest you to pick the color which match your hair.
3. Lastly, if you want to create the messy kind of look, pull the pieces of hair apart.
1. The half bun looks good if you start with second-day hair. If not you can always add dry shampoo for the texture.
2. You can always play with the positioning of your half bun. For an edgier look, try placing your bun on top of your head. For the cute and casual look, place your bun at the crown of your head.For the elegant and sophisticated style, wear your bun low.
3. If you want more volume, wrap the bun with extensions.
4. If you want to cover the bare sports, fill in them with a little eye shadow which is in the same shade as your hair.
5. If you want more dimensions for your hair, you can always curl it after you’ve finished creating the half bun.
Things you might need:
Thats All For Today.
Hope you enjoy our new topic, please do not hesitate to leave us a comment.
We are beyond happy to receive them!
Whatever you look, Luulla has everything you need to make a style statement!
Stay Tune for More Fashion Tips