Halloween is just two weeks away, I hope you guys are super excited about it because that’s the time where we get to indulge in all sorts of sweet treats and drinks!
In the previous post, I’ve shared with you guys 10 Spooky Halloween Treats and Snacks Ideas, and now I thought why not do a Halloween drinks recipe?
Whether you want to throw a spooktacular Halloween party or making Halloween meals with your fam & friends, these halloween drink recipes are sure to make your guests squeal with terror.
After doing some research on the internet, here are 10 super easy Halloween drink recipes which you can make in just 10 minutes and the ingredients are super easy to get.
Psst… & they are kids-friendly (non-alcoholic) too!
1) Hocus Pocus Halloween Punch
- V8 Peach Mango fruit juice
- Izze sparkling peach drink
- Mango Sorbet (any preferred brand)
- Choose a glass of your preferred choice (preferably transparent glass jar or mason jar), pour in 8 ounces of V8 peach mango juice. Then, pour in 6 ounces of Izze peach.
- Now, add in 1 scoop of mango sorbet to the punch. Throw in a quirky halloween theme straw and voila! Hocus pocus halloween punch can be served immediately.
2) Ghost Milkshake
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped topping
- Candy eyes
- Add 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 1 cup of milk into the blender. Blend until dense and foamy.
- Pour the ice cream and milk mixture into a glass cup. Top with swirl whipped cream and add candy eyes. Tadahh~ A cuppa ghost milkshake is ready to be served!
3) Gummy Worm Punch
- Hawaiian Punch – Green Berry Rush
- Lemon-lime soda
- Handful of Gummy worms
- Muffin & cupcake tray
- First, begin with making frozen worm disk. Add in two gummy worms into each muffin tin and pour in Hawaiian punch until worms are nicely covered. Then, let it freeze for 2-3 hours until it becomes ice cube.
- Prepare a cup and pour in ¾ full of Hawaiian punch. Fill the rest with lemon-lime soda.
- Drop in a frozen worm disk and there you go! A wiggly gummy worm punch which is fizzy cold and berry-licious!
4) Eyeball Punch
- Lychees and fresh blueberries to make the eyeball
- Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red
- 7-up or Sprite
- Blue food coloring (optional)
- Let’s begin with making the creepy eyeballs! First, drain the lychees in a sieve and stuff each one with a blueberry.
- Place all the eyeballs on a baking sheet, freeze them for 2-3 hours until become hard and solidified.
- Now it’s time to make fruit punch! Prepare one big bowl, pour in 1 gallon of Hawaiian punch fruit juicy red and 2 litre bottle of 7-up (or sprite). Mix well.
- If you want to intensify the red color of the Halloween punch, add in one drop of blue food coloring.
- Lastly, throw in all the creepy eyeballs to the punch bowl and that’s it!
5) Goosebumps Punch
- Lemon-lime soda
- Green food coloring
- Rainbow sherbet
- Handful of gummy worms
- Prepare a large glass jar, mix 3 litres of lemon-lime soda with 12 drops of green food coloring. Stir well.
- Add in one package of rainbow sherbet on top of the punch mixture.
- Throw in a handful of gummy worms to the punch bowl.
- Now, it’s time to serve ’em in a cup! Use a big spoon to transfer the punch to each cup. Add one or two gummy worms on top for garnish. Voila! A cuppa Halloween punch that screams Goosebumps instantly!
6) Vampire Drink
- Sprite or 7-up
- Cherry Kool-Aid liquid
- Ice cubes
- Prepare a punch bowl, pour 2 litres of Sprite into the punch bowl. Throw in plenty of ice cubes.
- Place a few vampire fangs on top of the ice and drape some over the side of the container.
- Whenever your guest is ready to drink, use spoon to transfer the drink into a cup, throw in one vampire fangs and squeeze some cherry liquid Kool-aid into the soda for the blood effect.
7) Bloody Shirley Temples
- Grenadine or cherry Kool-aid liquid
- Prepare one glass cup, pour sprite into the cup until it’s half full. Add in ice cubes.
- Fill syringes with grenadine. If you can’t find grenadine, can opt for cherry kool-aid liquid for the blood effect.
- Pop in one syringe into each glass cup and bam! You’re done!
8) Candy corn punch
- Orange juice
- Candy corn candies
- Whipped cream
- Prepare a ice cube tray. Place pineapple chunk into each cube and fill it with orange juice, until it covers the pineapple chunk.
- Freeze them for 2-3 hours until they become firm and solid.
- Now, prepare a mason jar and throw in frozen juice cubes. Pour Fanta over the top.
- Lastly, top with whipped cream and some candy corn candies. Serve immediately!
9) Mad hatter party punch
- Hawaiian punch Green Berry Rush
- Lemon-lime soda
- Pineapple juice
- Colored sugar
- Prepare a punch bowl, pour in 1 gallon of Hawaiian punch, 2 litres of lemon lime soda and 46 oz of pineapple juice. Mix well.
- Set them in the fridge and let it chill.
- Whenever your guest is ready to drink, rim your glass with colored sugar. Then, serve drink with ice.
10) Fanta Jack O’ Lantern Floats
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fanta orange soda
- A spooktacular cup with Jack O’ Lantern face on it. (If you don’t have one, you can use sharpie pen to draw your own design)
- First, pour a small amount of fanta orange soda into the cup.
- Add in a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Again, pour more fanta soda over the ice cream. Lastly, pop in a cool straw and you’re done!
Alright, that’s all for today’s topic! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys found some inspiration for the coming Halloween!
Out of these 10 Halloween drinks recipes, which one is your fave?
Drop us a comment below because we’d always love to hear from you.
Stay tuned for more awesome topic from us, we update on every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
See you guys tomorrow & don’t forget to be beautiful today!