No outfit is complete without a full glam makeup this holiday season. With Christmas and NYE drawing near, we are all gearing up for an exhilarating festive season for makeup because this is the one time of the year where you can wear full shimmers and glitz without looking too much! Add a holiday spin to your casual, everyday makeup with high shine smokey eyes, bold red lips, and a perfectly contoured face. Even if you’re just a beginner who doesn’t wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, you’ll find these holiday makeup video tutorials to be easy and detailed. Long story short, keep scrolling and be inspired with these talented beauty gurus for a glamorous holiday makeup look!
1. Easy Holiday Makeup Tutorial with Glitter Eyeliner
- Start off with a fresh, bare face. Apply a layer of foundation and get your eyebrows done.
- Contour and highlight your face so that it will add more depth to the features of your face.
- Once you’ve done contouring and highlighting your face, set your highlight and contour with finishing powder.
- Moving on to the eye makeup, firstly you’re gonna apply primer to your eyelids so that your eye makeup can stick longer and appear more pigmented.
- Then, put dark brown eyeshadow into your crease to add more definition to your eyes.
- Use a neutral shade eye shadow that is very close to your skin complexion color, and dab it on your lid.
- Next, you’re gonna draw winged eyeliner with a liquid eyeliner to create a sharp and defined eyeliner.
- After that, here’s the highlight of the whole makeup – glitter eyeliner! Draw a glitter eyeliner above the winged eyeliner that you’ve just created.
- Lastly, fill in your lips with your favorite lipstick color and you’re completed!
2. Champagne Neutral Eye & Red Lips
- Start off with moisturizing your face with moisturizer and hydrate your lips with lip balm.
- Fill in your brows with your favorite eyebrow pencil.
- Apply a layer of concealer all over your eyelids with a makeup brush. Then, press some setting powder to your eyelids before you start applying eyeshadows to your eyes.
- Now, use a medium brown shade and blend it onto your crease to create a fade effect. Use a light eyeshadow to highlight your brow bones.
- Use a darker brown eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner of your eyes, then use a clean brush to blend it in.
- After that, apply champagne shimmer eyeshadow to your eyelids. Then, blend it out with a clean makeup brush to remove all the harsh lines.
- To make your champagne eye makeup more glitter-ish, use a roll-on glitter shimmer to add more glitz to your eye makeup.
- Draw winged eyeliner using a liquid eyeliner, then, set the eyeliner with a black eyeshadow.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
- Complete your face makeup with a layer of foundation before you highlight and contour your face.
- Lastly, get your lips done with your favorite lipstick and voila!
3. Christmas + NYE Glitter Eyes Makeup Inspo
- Prime your face using a primer, then blend your face with foundation.
- Conceal any redness on your face and eye bags with concealer.
- Contour and highlight your face.
- Set all the cream product that you have applied on your face using a translucent powder.
- Fill in your brows with a brow pencil.
- Moving on to the eyes, prime your eyes with primer so that your eye makeup can stay longer and appear more pigmented.
- Apply a medium brown eyeshadow to your eyelid, then use a light taupe eyeshadow to create a transitioning effect. Highlight your brow bones with white eyeshadow.
- Next, opt for a blue-greyish eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner of your eyes.
- Add some more smokey effect to your eyes with a darker gray eyeshadow and dab it on the outer corner. Use the same shade of eyeshadow and apply it to your lower eyelashes to add more definition to your eyes.
- Apply glitter primer from the inner corner to the center of your eyelids.
- Dab on dark brown glitter eye shadow to your eyelids and line your eyes with a liquid eyeliner.
- Use a small pencil brush and mix your eye primer with makeup glitters, then, draw a line above your crease. Also, pop some glitter to the inner corner of your eyes.
- Curl your lashes and apply your mascara.
- Lastly, fill in your lips with your favorite lipstick.
4. Classic Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial with Red Glitter Lips
- Get started with bare, clean face and apply moisturizer. Prime your face with primer water spray.
- Apply foundation onto your face and blend it evenly. Conceal any flaws on your face with concealer. Set your makeup with powder to prevent it from creasing.
- Moving on to the eye makeup, apply a layer of primer before you put on any eyeshadow to make it stick longer.
- Use an orange hue eyeshadow and apply it to the crease as a transition color.
- Next, apply darker orange shade to the inner and outer corner of your lid.
- Then, apply dark brown eyeshadow to the inner and outer corner to darken those edges, and gently cut crease to create a sharp, defined look.
- On the center of your lid, apply a shimmering gold eyeshadow and blend it out. Add more shimmers and glitz to your eye makeup with a gold glitter liquid liner.
- Highlight the inner corner with a light-colored eyeshadow for a bigger eyes effect.
- Using the exact dark brown eyeshadow, smudge a line on your lower eyelashes and highlight the tear duct area with gold shimmer eyeshadow. Add some glitter liner to the tear duct area to make the color pop.
- Finish off the eye makeup with false eyelashes.
- Complete the face makeup with highlighting and contouring.
- Lastly, fill your lips with classic dark red lipstick and you’re good to go!
5. Nude Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial
- Prime your bare, clean face with a makeup primer, then apply a layer of foundation to your face with a cosmetic brush.
- Conceal and highlight your face with a concealer. Blend everything out to remove harsh lines.
- Set the makeup with a translucent powder.
- Contour your face with bronzer, then, apply blusher to your cheekbones.
- Fill in your brows with a brow shadow or a brow pencil.
- For the eye makeup, use a medium brown eyeshadow to create a transition color on your crease. Brighten the inner corner and eyelid with light-colored eyeshadow. Then, layer the outer corner with some shimmer eyeshadow.
- Add more depth to your eye makeup with dark maroon shade eyeshadow and apply it to your outer corner crease and lower lashes. To create a more smoky effect, use the black eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner of your lid.
- Draw wing liner using a liquid eyeliner.
- Curl your lashes and apply a layer of mascara. Then, put on false lashes for a more dramatic look.
- To add more glitz and shimmers to your holiday glam makeup, apply glitter eyeliner right above the winged eyeliner and tear duct area.
- Lastly, finish off the makeup with a nude lipstick and that’s it!
That’s all for today’s beauty topic and I hope you guys find it informative and useful. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different makeup that is bold and fierce because the holiday season is the best time of the year to go all out on makeup. Out of these 5 makeup tutorials, which one is your favorite? Tell us because we’d love to hear from you. Stay tuned for more awesome topics from Luulla and I hope you have a great day ahead, xoxo!